Long-term goals are important, but don’t make the mistake of putting your happiness on hold until you achieve them. Here are seven beliefs to have a great life.
1. I decide how I feel, no matter the circumstances
- Don’t let your circumstances make you unhappy. If you adopt the belief that you are in control over how you feel, you will become first, empowered, in a way that nothing has the power to make you unhappy. And second, it attracts better circumstances, when you are putting out positive energy, you are attracted to those people and so are your outcomes..
2. I have so much to be thankful for
- Happy people are happy because they appreciate every little thing. So what are you thankful for today? Your family, your friends, the fact you have food to eat or a warm shelter? Feel blessed, and you’ll be blessed.
3. Being myself attracts the right people
- You will never attract the right people by being someone you are not. Be yourself, and the perfect people and circumstances will show up in your life.
4. I am capable of anything
- Believe it, know it, and apply it to something you want. Let it be your mantra.
5. Kindness always wins
- Some people will do you wrong, But that doesn’t mean you throw everyone into the same basket. Be kind, because that’s who you are, not because you want something out of it.
6. Everything is a blessing or a lesson
- You can learn from your past. You can use it and believe it was sent to make you stronger, better, more compassionate, believe there was a reason for it.