An infrared sauna is a room made of pieces of wood that uses infrared light to create heat. It heats your body directly without warming the air around you. Sunlight is a combination of visible and invisible light. The seven colors of the rainbow are visible lights whereas infrared rays and ultraviolet rays are invisible. In this sauna the far infrared energy that is most beneficial, penetrates the skin and increases circulation to help rid the body of harmful toxins. It is also designed to detoxify and heal the body, boost mood, and more.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna
- Better Sleep
- Using infrared sauna before bed may calm your body and mind promoting restful sleep. A calmer mind sleeps better for longer than a restless one. Making it as part of your bedtime routine may extend your calming benefit.
- Skin Health
- Being in the sauna for just a fewcustomlist minutes will allow impurities in the pores to come out, leaving you with glowing skin.
- Sweat Out the Toxins
- It can help increase blood flow and perspiration. Sweating is one of the body’s safest and most natural ways to heal and maintain good health by helping to eliminate toxic heavy metals, drug residues and hormone disruptors.
- Fat Loss & Increased Metabolism
- Near-infrared wavelength stimulates sluggish metabolism and improves fat burning for energy by increasing the core body heat and in turn increasing calorie burn as your body tries to maintain your core body temperature. Infrared saunas also help with the elimination of toxins that cause fat storage.
- Boost the Immune System
- Heating the body from inside can improve the function of the immune system. Therefore, regular saunas can help reduce the incidences of cold and flu, or even help you recover faster.
- Muscle Pain Relief
- Using an infrared sauna as intended as part of a healthy lifestyle promotes the temporary increase in blood flow to muscles and may offer temporary relief of arthritic pain.
- Improve Heart Health
- Infrared therapy can help your heart work better by exercising the heart, reducing blood sugar levels, and improving circulation and reducing blood pressure.
- Stress and Fatigue Reduction
- The gentle warmth of an infrared sauna can help you feel relaxed, rejuvenated, and renewed. This is a great time to get away and release any built-up tension and stress.