Breathing exercises and special techniques can help with Asthma, panic attack and Hyperventilation and increase your overall lung strength & capacity.
Here is a simple breathing technique I have tested myself that can help you.
1. Sit cross-legged comfortably. Take a small breath in for 2 seconds.
2. Hold your breath for 3 seconds.
3. Gently breathe out for 5 seconds
REPEAT 5 TIMES
After this, begin 5 simple rounds of Humming.
3. Close your mouth and touch the roof of your mouth with the tongue. Take a small breath through your nose.
4. Breathe out by saying ‘hmmmm’ and feel the vibrations
REPEAT 5 TIMES.
*Please seek medical help if symptoms persists.