Mantras are sounds or vibrations that create a desired effect, such as healing, transformation, or self-awareness, to a specific area of your body. Sound is more than simply a medium of artistic expression. Sound has practical and powerful applications in the real world.
When you chant mantras your mind releases the positive energy that decreases the negative thoughts or stress. A mantra can be a phrase or even just a word. It has to be something that you believe in.
Scientific studies have found that chanting mantras for 10 minutes can decrease anxiety and depressive symptoms in the human body and many more like;
- Help fight conditions like depressions, stress, etc.
- Depression, stress and other mental issues are best tackled by using lots of different strategies. Your emotional health, thinking patterns, and habits also need to be addressed as they play a great role in order for you to recover fully. Each improvement in self-care and change you make to thinking patterns will help you recover quicker and more completely. Mantras can assist you in healing from depression and start to interrupt the negative thought patterns.
- Helps people in fighting their addiction to alcohol, drugs and etc
- Engaging in positive thinking which can include the repetition of mantras is a powerful tool in addiction recovery and it’s also free! Mantras calm the mind and body removing negative thoughts which is especially needed for a person in recovery, so why not try it.
- Induce a feeling of positivity in the body
- While doing mantra, your mind is not thinking for anything negative, instead it thinks positive thoughts, Mantra makes a person more strong in mind and not afraid of something.Mantra helps you develop your positive thinking,
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Doing a lot of mantras in older age can prevent the immune system from declining and protect people against infections. You are able to relax your immune system by incorporating a healing mantra.